ZeroBite insect repellent
Waterproof – Tropical – Spray-Lotion
- Day & night your reliable protection against stinging pests – up to 8 hours long, against ticks up to 4 hours long
- The active ingredient Icaridin has no neurotoxic side effects like DEET and is very well tolerated.
- Approved for children from two years
- Also suitable for animals (such as cats, dogs, horses)
- Skin caring, cosmetic properties with moisturizing glycerin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Protects you without aggressive preservatives
- Very pleasant fragrance
- Textile and plastic compatible
- Tropical proven
- Successfully tested by the Swiss Tropical Institute in Basel
- The active substance Icaridin is recommended by the WHO for malaria prophylaxis.
- Excellent effect against the yellow fever or dengue mosquito (Aedes aegyptii) and the Asian tiger mosquito (Aedes albopictus), both of which can transmit the Zika virus.
- The active ingredient Icaridine (20% w/w) is also used by the “Center Centers for Disease Control and Prevention” as an effective defense against
Tse-Tse flies that can transmit the so-called African sleeping sickness are recommended.”
Note: Use repellents carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
The search is over – with Zero Bite you have now found the optimal product against stinging mosquitoes and other insects! Zero Bite works and protects you during the day, whether you lounge and lie in the sun, climb mountains, run marathons or just go for a walk. The special formula gives the product uniquely high adhesion to the skin and water resistance, without sticking, greasing or running into the eyes when you are athletically active.
At night, Zero Bite cares for your skin and lets it fall asleep with a pleasant fragrance experience. Your night’s rest is reliably defended by Zero Bite against all annoying biting insects. You can dream in peace. ZeroBite builds up an invisible shield around you, which reliably keeps the pests away without you feeling it-all night long.
Shake well before use. Spray evenly on all uncovered parts of the body. Repeat every 8 hours.
Active ingredient: Icardinin 20g/100g (CAS 119515-38-7)
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds.
There are no reviews yet.